Bringing artisanal, hand-crafted and small-batch 100% de Agave Tequila to Canada
Reservas Tequila strives to be the major 100% de Agave Tequila distributor in Canada. With a specific focus on artisanal, hand-crafted and small-batch 100% de Agave Tequila, and exclusive access to a variety of brands, Reservas Tequila aims to successfully bring 100% de Agave Tequila into the mainstream Canadian market. Reservas Tequila is committed to building its selected brands within Canada and to bring to the Canadian people access to a much wider variety of 100% de Agave Tequila.
Tequila – the essence of Mexico. For the inexperienced beach-goer, the mere mention of the spirit may provoke a turning of the nose in reminisce of a morning gone wrong after a long, warm night south of the border. For the aficionado, on the other hand, Tequila may be too broad a genre to excite any particular sense. “Is it 100% de Agave?” they might ask, or, “Blanco, Reposado, or Añejo?” – another typical response. Real Tequila, that is, 100% de Agave, is much more than a shooter pursued by salt and lime. It is a complex, distinguished spirit, distilled and aged with care and precision, offering everything from fresh, tangy cocktails to a rival of a fine single malt. It is this Tequila, with all of the hype and prestige, that Reservas Tequila brings to the Canadian market.
Bottled immediately after an intricate distillation and purification process for an unmistakably pure, crisp taste.
- Clear with a faint platinum hue
- Earthy with herbal underbrushed aromas
- A brisk buoyant entry leads to a round medium-bodied palate with sea salt, herbs, and earthy peppery agave. Finishes with a reveal of sweet fruity agave and spicy pink peppercorns. An idiosyncratic and rustically styled blanco with robust food-like flavor elements
- Slight tinge of the tongue, and sweet fade of agave and white pepper.
Aged two to six months in American white oak barrels for a fuller flavour, Amate Reposado begins with the pleasant scent of cherries, which is followed by notes of caramel, oak and agave.
- Straw Gold
- Amate Reposado begins with the pleasant scent of cherries, which is followed by notes of caramel, oak and agave.
- A soft entry leads to a dryish light-bodied palate with flax, honey, salt, smoky oak wood, banana and spice notes. A nutty, rustically flavoured style with an elegant edge.
- Finishes with a medium linger accompanied by notes of dark chocolate.
Having matured in white oak barrels for more than one year, this specially aged reserve offers the finest flavour you can find, with a golden colour as rich as the taste.
- Light amber hue.
- This tequila begins with the scents of agave, caramel and fruit.
- The initial taste delivers strong notes of agave and vanilla. Smooth, sweet and rich hinting at its age and complexity.
- Dynamic finish with hints of oak, chocolate, and banana.
Clase Azul Reposado
Clase Azul is an ultra premium, 100% Weber Blue Agave Reposado Tequila that is the perfect marriage between the finest Tequila and a beautiful handcrafted, hand-painted Talavera Carafe. Clase Azul Tequila is produced from organic Agave that have matured for at least nine years, which are slow cooked in traditional ovens, and fermented using the company’s secret combination of yeasts. After careful triple distillation, Clase Azul Reposado is aged for a minimum of eight months in small oak barrels using a blend of Bourbon, Cognac, and Sherry casks, giving it an award-winning taste profile.
- Intense Golden
- Complex vanilla with a sweet nose of caramel, agave and toffee.
- Begins with a soft round entry leading into a medium to full-bodied palate of sweet roasted tropical fruits and nutty undertones.
- Finishes extremely smooth with loads of rich spice, caramel, powdered sugar and cedar fade.
Clase Azul Plata
Clase Azul Plata is a fresh tasting Blanco Tequila produced from 100% organic Blue Weber Agave.
- Crisp and clear
- Sweet caramelized agave blended with hints of citrus and vanilla.
- With a sweet and smooth entry, the taste is just what the nose tells you it should.The flavour is further complimented by hints of apricot and pear.
- Clean and brisk
La Pinta Pomegranate Infused Tequila
La Pinta is the perfect fusion of 100% de agave Tequila Clase Azul Plata and the exotic pomegranate fruit. The result is a spirit that embodies the unique characteristics and flavours of tequila combined with sweet yet tart taste of pomegranates. La Pinta is aged for 12 months, allowing Clase Azul Plata to fully infuse the natural flavours of the pomegranate juices. La Pinta can be served neat and chilled, mixed with sparling wine, or combined with your favorite liqueurs, spirits and fruit juices to make a delicious cocktail.
- Ruby red
- Natural Agave with hints of pomegranate.
- Pure and rich flavours that begin with the smoothness of Clase Azul Blanco and lead into the sweet yet tart flavour of pomegranates.
- Mild tingle and tartness of the pomegranate flavour.
Grand Mayan Extra Añejo
This Extra Añejo Tequila is aged for over three years in American white oak for an ultra-smooth, rich experience.
- Deep Mahogany
- Nutty flavours combined with dark chocolates and a hint of agave.
- This ultra smooth tequila begins with an initial sweetness up front and is complemented by the rich flavours of dark chocolate and caramel.
- Finishes with a long linger of oak, chocolate and pepper.